Thursday 24 March 2011


Guilty things that pleasure me...




Guilty things? Hurmmm...even I myself not sure about it...of course I do have guilty things that really pleased me...I just don’t remember what...Let me recall... ahhhh got it..Remember it now... I do not have one...bluffing!  I love to bluff...hahhaha...stealing too...don’t get me wrong...I know it is wrong but once you have tried it, you’re addicted. That’s me. When I lied to people, I feel like I have reached karma. Okay, I know what is on your mind now. You think have I ever lied to you...of course! J First, let me make it clear for you... I lied for fun... nothing serious...by the way; I lied for joke...Making fun of other people. I love to see that they are falling for my lies... ohh god...that is so refreshing...can’t they differentiate between lie and truth...or am I too great in faking story? That is funny. Bluffing is refreshing! J ohh yes..For the part of stealing, I do not steal anymore...That was when I was young. Around 18 if I’m not mistaken...this time I’m not lying. Back then, when I stole things I feel happy. It really pleased me. For sure because I saved lots of money as I do not pay for it. Usually I only stole accessories. Now, I didn’t do it anymore. Super guilty I have felt plus my mother never taught me to steal. I think that is all. Oh before that, I want you to make sure for something...what makes you think all I have written above is true? Is it true? Or am I lying? It is up to you. Think yourself. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment